The Idaho Aerospace Alliance (IDAA) is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a quarterly meeting at the North Idaho College’s Aerospace Center in Hayden, ID on Thursday, February 22nd from 2:30pm – 5:00pm.
Join other aerospace industry companies and partners to see how we can work together, share and learn to keep this industry growing!
• B2B Networking (bring your elevator pitch)
• Update & roundtable discussion from NIC Aerospace Center
• Government Contracting
• Branding/Differentiating your company at trade shows/events
• Small Business Development Center Resources
• IDAA 2018 Update and Committee Focus
Bring your business cards, brochures and networking skills!
After the meeting, NIC is offering an optional offsite tour of their new 110,000-square foot Technical Education center, the Parker Building (nearby at 7064 W. Lancaster Ave, Rathdrum, ID). Nine trade programs are located there including Machining, Welding, Industrial Mechanic/Millwright, Mechatronics, Diesel, Automotive, and Collision Repair.
IDAA Board members from both northern and southern Idaho will be present for discussions and questions. We look forward to seeing you there!
And follow the Facebook event for updates and chatter!